Vacuum Utility Vehicle
vacuum utility vehicle
Need More Information?
Vacuum Utility Vehicle for Underground Mining
Mobile vacuum, unit for vacuuming wet and dry spillage, slurry in ditches, headers, sumps, crushing chambers, under conveyor belts, fines in trackless sections and in open stopes. Overall design and technical features ensure high maneuverability and reliability of the machine underground in the chemically aggressive environment at temperatures of – 35°C to +35°C and relative humidity up to 100%. TransVers Vac complies with international safety standards underground conditions.
High capacity crane TransVers Vac is an articulated vehicle with full-time four-wheel drive system. Vacuum unit is mounted on the rear frame, vacuum nozzle attachment with a ripper is fitted at the front.
- Closed operator cabin with dust air filter
- Two-stage engine air filter
- Murphy engine oil-level sight glass instead of dipstick
- Quick-release couplings for filling of engine and hydraulic oil
- Autonomous fire suppression system